Tuesday, November 3, 2009

connecting across the continents

The letter above is from Rui Celestine Manuel, Doug and Deb Tensen's sponsored child in Mozambique. It reads:

Dear Doug and Deb, How are you? With me it is all right. Thanks to God I am sending some drawings to you. The most special among them is the ball. It was my 1st time to see a real ball and play it. We have been offered through Food for the Hungry through CDP (child development program...basically the sponsorship arm of things). Our school has 3 balls. They said that the balls came from America offered by Orchard Hill Church. And I saw the team when they came here to Mozambique. I would like you to come here also. Thank you for the letter and the photo you sent. God Bless You.

Our partnership really does impact real lives and stories of children, families, and schools! Be sure to pray and write your child if you are a sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment