Monday, February 9, 2009

Pursuing Kingdom Priorities

Pursuing Kingdom Priorities is the theme of next fall's Christian Community Development Association conference (ccda). I've been to two of the conferences...after going to the first one two years ago, I came back and said, "this is the conference I've been waiting my whole life for." The 2009 conference is in Cincinnati Oct. 21-25. We'll probably take some vans there, so be praying and considering....registration usually happens in April. Check out the video below:

2 comments:

  1. Laura --- At the very end of this video the screen is divided into 4 sections with different pictures in each one ---- I noticed that my Bible is in the top right corner with my John Perkins book "Beyond Charity" --- I was so tickled! --- George could hardly believe I would catch that because it was only on there a second. I rewound & paused it & showed it to him :) (My 1 second of fame- sort of...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just rewatched it and saw it. :) How fun that you have such a distinctive Bible to pick it out so easily...

    ReplyDelete