Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kingdom Service Days 29,30,31: Finishing Strong

Uh-oh, I've been slacking the past few days!  At the beginning of this month long series, I said that I would blog each day through the month of October.  I'm the one that always tells my children to finish strong that which they commit to...and here I am the slacker at the end of a great month of focused on Kingdom Service.  So, today I shall finish with 3 great stories to account for the last three days of this month!

Here's one!  Saturday:  A fun day in the Walnut Neighborhood.  First a group of college students came to help make 33:5 come alive....

Stripping the living room floor so that it can be sanded and refinished.  Can't wait to see the beautiful hard wood floor in refinished form!  

Students divided up and prayed through the 33:5!  So thankful for all of the prayers that are being lifted up in this place!

Thanks to these UNI students!  

Brian is a tremendous Kingdom servant!  He was the point person for the Harvest Party and 10th Birthday Party at Harvest Vineyard on Saturday afternoon.  

Yee-haw, pardners!  We also look forward to the next stage God has for you, Harvest Vineyard!  

Rajan has on his mean, competitive look as he prepares to defend his pie-eating champion status.  He actually did win his 2nd consecutive title.


No comments:

Post a Comment