Saturday, June 12, 2010

God and justice

One thing is certain from my reading of Scripture-- God is about justice big time. The Scriptures tell us that....

-God will govern the peoples with justice
-The Lord is known by justice
-He loves justice
-A scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
-Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne
-The Lord works justice for all the oppressed
-The Lord secures justice for the poor
-The Lord Almighty will be exalted by His justice
-"I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line"
- spirit of justice
- For the Lord is a God of justice
- fortelling Jesus..."I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations."
- fortelling Jesus... In faithfulness he will bring forth justice
- forteling Jesus...He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth.
-"My justice will become a light to the nations"
-"My arm will bring justice to the nations"
-"For I, the Lord, love justice."
- The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.
-"I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice, and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight."
- "I will discipline you but only with justice."
- "I will shepherd the flock with justice."
- I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
- about Jesus- "I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations."
- about Jesus- A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory.
- he will see that they get justice
- he will judge the world with justice
- God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice...
- With justice he judges...

No comments:

Post a Comment