Tuesday, December 4, 2012

looking back #4: focus

Happy December!  I thought it would be a good month to reflect on lessons I've learned or am in the process of learning as I walk in faith, relationships, leadership, and a calling toward Christian community development. 

If I'm learning anything, I'm learning about the power of focus.  So many attempts to help develop people in our community can become pretty broad, disconnected, diluted.  People stay busy doing good, for sure, but it's hard to gain traction when an effort is not focused.  Since I believe God wants to build trusting relationships and community, I am learning that focus helps create clarity and helps create a base...a web...a network of community that is easier to get moving in the same direction together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment