Monday, March 4, 2013

Quotable Monday

"Now I am at peace."   -Nathan Hoy

Nathan's had the wildest dreams from his medication and sleep patterns the past four nights.  A couple of days ago, I was sitting next to him while he was sleeping, and he turned his head toward me, smiled, laughed, and said, "Now I am at peace"...all while asleep.

What an amazing patient he's been.  Strong, not a complainer, and such a trooper. We're heading home from the hospital today, and we'll be walking the road of healing and recovery together over the weeks ahead.

I have lots of prayers...one being that we're all open and receptive to what God wants to say to us and how He wants to heal and grow us in multiple ways through this experience.

I am prayerful that God will grant the patience and grace that will allow each of our family members to smile and say "Now I am at peace" in the days ahead.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete