Saturday, September 1, 2012

who is ? this man

Due to being on vacation, I missed the Global Leadership Summit this summer.  Upon return, I heard a lot of reports on speakers and highlights...one being John Ortberg's session, "Who is ? this Man" taken from his book by the same title.

Thankfully, a friend recently sent me a link to Ortberg's six part teaching series, "Who is this Guy?" at Menlo Park Presbyterian in June/July 2011.  I've listened to the first four teachings and look forward to the next two.

As I was listening to the fourth...."Dignity"....I was daydreaming about how I think every Christian church should give their pastor(s) a six week sabbatical to recharge, study, pray, and during those six weeks, this series should be shown from the front.   Powerfully important.  You can find the teachings here:
http://mppc.org/whoisthisman

No comments:

Post a Comment