Wednesday, September 19, 2012

random thoughts for the day

1.  "You haven't learned it until you're living it."  (Joyce Meyer quote)

2.  I am thinking about writing down John Perkins quotes at the 2012 CCDA conference next week and writing them into a rap that I want to try out with John and Brion in their new recording studio.  Yes?

3.  I've thought about something I heard yesterday that confirms for me the hard road of local "missions" compared to that of global missions.  A church member shared that she heard a person tell her that she wouldn't go to Crossroads Mall to shop because it was in Waterloo.  This same person who wouldn't go to the local mall signed up to go to Mozambique on a global mission trip.  Reminded me to refer to a past post on why local missions is so difficult...read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment