Wednesday, December 29, 2010

on blogging

I've been on this blog for two years now. Not too long ago, I scanned the archives and took a look at the journey over the past two years.

In tracing the fingerprints of God, it appears that He has been calling me and others into His work of creating a model of Christian Community Development in our area. This blog has served as a bit of a record of activity, as well as a journal of thoughts as I seek to give my life more fully over to Christ and His mission. Hopefully there has been a post or two that has informed, challenged, or encouraged someone else on the path.

I am going to unplug for the month of January and take some time for more personal journaling and some simplicity and quiet. I have great anticipation for the movement of God's Spirit in 2011, and I will be back in February, God willing, to blog through this next year!

See you in a month. God's best-
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment