Saturday, August 23, 2014

Global Leadership Summit's sticky phrases

A week ago, I attended Willow Creek's Global Leadership Summit at Orchard Hill Church's satellite site.  I wrote notes over two days, and I read some excellent notes taken by a co-worker.   After the event, I highlighted some of the notes, and I thought about various points speakers made.  But after one week, there is just one phrase that has really stuck hard and fast in me.

"Leaders change the order of things."  (spoken by Carly Fiorina)

This has come to mind over and over again, mostly as a prayer.  I've been praying that Jesus, my leader, would change the order of things in me.  That I would more fully live a life ordered under the rule of His Kingdom and less ordered by the rules of this world.  Jesus, continue to change the order of things...in me and in this world.  May your Kingdom come.



No comments:

Post a Comment