Friday, November 11, 2011

friends like doug




This is my friend Doug.
Doug is a grown-up on the Youth Art Team, and he's also my supervisor at work.
Doug is amazing with kids and adults. And Doug makes me laugh.
Hard.
Here's Doug with friend Heidi, our brilliant and fearless Youth Art Team leader.
In the midst of a whole lot of serious brokenness in our lives and world,
I hope
you have someone like Doug in your community of friendship
who makes you laugh, brings fun to the party, and reminds you of the joy found in Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. Best post ever. Doug is truly amazing... At the moment Doug snapped that shot of the two of us, I probably needed to loosen up a bit (blah!). Doug saves the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Doug ever. Doug is amazing. The world would be sadder and sloppier without him. Yay Doug!

    ReplyDelete